Saturday, May 21, 2011

WINNIE THE POOH AS DIGICAM POUCH

My NIKON digital camera is my 4rth digital camera. My 1st and 2nd digital camera was bought during my college days and I can no longer remember the brand of it. My 3rd digital camera was gave by my auntie Arlene from Australia, she told me that it was a wedding anniversary gift from her husband Allan, a Samsung digital camera, since they bought a new one so they decided to gave it to me. The Samsung digital camera was lasted only a year, sad to remember it was included in a fire tragedy last April 7, 2009. And then I bought my 4rth digital camera, from its 1st day till this moment I only used this one pouch.





From the 1st day I bought my 4rth digital camera I also included a pouch that I like to, since I am so addicted with Winnie the Pooh and I want all my belongingness has its existence so I looked for a cute pooh digital camera pouch and therefore I came up and chose that picture above.

I do hope by this year or early next year I can buy my 5th camera, I am hoping it will be a DSLR so that every time I take pictures on my blog it will be fabulous.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment