Saturday, May 21, 2011

WINNIE THE POOH AND HIS FRIENDS PHOTO ALBUM






These pictures are my photo album Winnie the Pooh collections but this collection is not with my own expense these stuff were all a gift to me. The pink photo album was a gift from my cousin “JANE“, she gave it during my college graduation and that was about more than two years ago. The blue one with Winnie the Pooh and friends print was a gift to me from one of my college best friends “FAITH”, she gave it during my 20th birthday together with an angel figurine that was also about almost 2 years ago. These two ladies are wholly close to my heart that is why they knew me so will. They both knew the things that made me happy and by that giving me any object with a presence of Winnie the Pooh and his friends will have a great assurance that I will be so much delighted.








No comments:

Post a Comment