Saturday, May 21, 2011

BEDROOM STUFF – WINNIE THE POOH



I will never forget one line in a television show “bring me to your room and I will tell you who you are”. I greatly agree on this line because for me your bedroom is merely your reflection, it tells you who you are either you’re a messy person or a well-organized one. The stuffs on it are the things that make you happy or all your favorites. And since bedroom is my subject on this blog then it’s my time to share you my room.





 
The bears on the picture are my sleep mates they are the last things I saw every time I sleep at night time and the first things I saw when I woke up in the morning. The two Winnie the Pooh bears was given to me by “Jeu”, the small one was a Christmas gift last December 2005, the other one was also a Christmas gift last December 2007. The yellow teddy bear was a birthday gift last July 2010.


On my wall I have also a Winnie the Pooh wall clock with a photo frame and a Winnie the Pooh and friends cross stitch. The photo frame was bought for me as a monthsary gift which was about 3 years ago. The cross stitch was my 2nd finished work, the first one was a hello kitty design and I made it when I was still in my 1st year high school, year 2001 as my TLE project. Lastly the pooh object that found in the picture is my long pooh pillow, I have also a 2 square Winnie the Pooh pillows but was not included in the picture maybe next time I will also share it in my blog. And also hoping for a Winnie the Pooh beddings.







No comments:

Post a Comment